If your relatives died at home, you will need to call just two teams: the police and ambulance. After they examine the body, you will get a form verifying death. Next, you will need to call the service troparevski that will take the body to the morgue along with a document signed by the doctors and the police. The personnel will give you a direction with which you will be able to obtain treatment records of the deceased in the hospital. With a map you need to go to the morgue to issue a medical death certificate which you can place in the registry office stamp certificate and appropriate certificate. After all this, you can contact the funeral funeral service and order appropriate services.
If the person died away from home, and, for example, in the country, you will need to establish the death to contact the "ambulance" and the police of the district in which it happened. After obtaining the necessary documents you need to issue a medical death certificate in the morgue where the body was delivered, you will need to present your passport and the passport of the deceased. The medical certificate will serve as the basis for the issuance of the stamp document and the relevant reference. With these documents you will be able to organize transportation of the corpse to the morgue at the place of residence. Only after that you can contact the agents of ritual-funeral services and arrangements for funerals.
In that case, if a loved one died in the hospital, you will notify the nurse or doctor. They are also required to provide the phone number where you can check in what the morgue is for the deceased. Also, you will be required to tell how to arrange the medical and the stamp certificate and the death certificate. The body of the deceased will be in the hospital mortuary until then, until it is taken away to the morgue or directly to the place of burial. About the particular date of travel, you can negotiate with the staff of the morgue, and then to contact the funeral-funeral service.
Upon the occurrence of a death in a public place (and in that case, if the death was violent), the body is sent to forensic medical morgue. The police are checking on the fact of death on the basis of which they can make the decision about excitation of criminal case or to do without it. Find a deceased person you can use the police, the staff will give you information about forensic mortuaries that you need to attend to identify the body and provide the necessary documents. To obtain the necessary for the burial of the deceased documents, you will need to first acquire the permission of a law enforcement Agency that carried out the inspection on the fact of death of your relative.
When the death of a person abroad, you will need to notify the Russian Consulate, which will take over the transportation of his body home. All the shipping charges you will have to reimburse the Consulate, only then you will be able to obtain a death certificate in the registry office.