You will need
  • - death certificate;
  • - passport;
  • - medical certificate.
The deregistration is carried out on presentation of a death certificate. To obtain it you will need a medical doctor certifying the death. It can be obtained in the clinic, which was observed for the deceased. Immediately after the death, contact your local doctor, and he will give you the necessary help.
If your family member died outside the home or have not attended the clinic, call the police. Description the staff will certify the death and issue you with a certificate. After this contact of the moving bodies. Find out the address of the morgue where the deceased will be transported. The next day go up there with your passport and the death certificateissued by the police. In return you will be given a medical certificate.
Contact the district Registrar. Tell the officer his passport, the passport of the deceased, a medical certificate. On the basis of the submitted documents, you will be given a death certificate and passport of the deceased will be destroyed.
Write a letter to the chief of the district passport office. In this state the request for removal from the register of deceased citizens. Attach to the application a copy of the death certificate. Pass paper the passport. The process of discharge can be considered completed.
Check invoices for payment of utilities. If they are issued in the name of the deceased, you will have to apply for amendment of registration data of the relevant services. Contact your management company a statement of recalculation. It is vital if you slightly delayed the process of discharge and after the death of the former tenant some time has passed. Attach to the application a copy of the death certificate.
It happens that the need arises to write out from apartment of a deceased person who is not your close relative. In this case, the death certificate you will not be given. For discharge of such tenant you will have to go to court. Make a claim, which specify the circumstances of the case. If you have a certificate or other document of death, attach it to a claim. The process of discharge through the courts can take up to three months. After its completion, do not forget to recalculate utilities.