You will need
  • - notary statement;
  • documents on house and land;
  • - the documents related;
  • - death certificate;
  • - certificate of inheritance;
  • - the statement in FPRZ;
  • - cadastral extract.
If the owner of the house died and left no will, the law of property is divided among all the heirs . If a will is left, then all the property goes to the persons specified in the will.
To draw a house, the legal heirs should apply to the notary a statement to show their passports, documents, the death certificate of the ownerand the house, documents on the relationship of the reference from the last place of residence of the testator, an extract from the house register, documents on the earth.
If the house was bequeathed, the notary will read out the last will of the testator's property will pass by inheritance to the persons specified in the will. If you specify in the will a few heirs, without determining the share of each, the property is divided among all in equal parts.
The heirs at law or under the will must go to a notary office to open probate within 6 months from the date of the testator's death. If the timing is missed, to take the inheritance through the court and produce documents about respectfulness of the reasons of missed deadlines.
After 6 months, the notary will issue a certificate of inheritance, which must be registered in FPRTS and get a certificate of ownership.
If the house belonged to the municipality and the tenant was only registered on the housing, the housing becomes the property of the municipality.
If the owner of non-privatized homes were registered on the housing with a family, any registered may apply to the municipality to present a passport, a social contract of employment, certificate of residence, extract from the house register. The social contract of employment to renew, and housing could be privatized. Then to make rights of ownership in accordance with applicable law.