Advice 2: How to decorate your office
1. Desk it is not necessary to place near the window, daylight can create glare on the computer monitor. It is better to install it in the place where the work will be the most convenient.
2. In addition to table lamp on the Desk needs to drop scattered on the light otherwise eyes will quickly get tired. Less tiring on the eyes the light is bluish, cool tint, so incandescent bulbs that give a yellow light in the office is better not to use.
3. A computer Desk should be comfortable, preferably with curved shape countertop. If the computer does not fit into the overall style of the interior of the Cabinet, you can install sliding partitions, or remove the job in wardrobe. Discordant modern computer with the rest of the decor of the office may, if the room is decorated in a certain style, for example medieval.
4. For productive work it is important to organize the workplace. On the table there should not be unnecessary items and papers system unit of computer and printer can be put under the table or on individual tables.
5. No less important is the choice of the working chair. The best option is a chair with a high back, which, in addition to the spine and supports the head. In the area of the loin on the back must be convex for supports, otherwise long seat will tire. It is also necessary that the seat height and backrest angle to be regulated.
6. Furniture should be selected in accordance with the style in which you plan to decorate your office. Of course, it is necessary to take into account the financial possibilities. The Cabinet can be decorated in a classic style with massive wooden furniture, bronze and natural leather coated chairs. No less popular today and a minimalist style, comfortable and functional, without any frills and frills in the decoration.
7. Important and colors of the Cabinet, as a rule, each person, depending on temperament.
Advice 3: How to make school benches
Some of the information on the stands can be changed periodically. To do this, stick to the booths with special "pockets" which can be made of ordinary files. They will insert the paper with the printed material.
Advice 4: How to decorate your office at school
- Paint, brushes, stands, tables, maps, plants, aquarium.
Advice 5: Styles of speech in the Russian language
The concept of style of speech
The styles of speech serve any sphere of human life, and therefore each style is allocated in two ways: communication and goal communication. The style is historically a system of language means and their organization in a particular sphere of human communication (public life): the sphere of science, official-business relations, campaign activity, verbal and artistic creativity, the sphere of everyday communication.
In the Russian language there are five styles of speech: speaking; fiction; journalistic; official; scientific. In General, all styles of speech can be divided into two large groups: conversational style on the one hand and a book styles of speech (artistic, publicistic, officially-business, scientific). All styles of the Russian language are characterized by their core functions, leading stylistic features and language features.
A conversational style is appropriate for casual conversation, because the purpose of it is communication between people. As in conversation it is not prepared in advance, the characteristic features of this style is the incompleteness of the expressed thoughts and emotions. In different eras conversational style had its own lexical and grammatical features, and the culture speaking it is possible to judge about the General level of culture of individuals, particular social groups or the nation as a whole.
The basis of conversational style are the neutral language, i.e. words used in all speech styles: family, to go, lunch etc. make up a Smaller percentage of spoken words (bryaknut, Dorm), vernacular (now this morning) and slang (kid, grandmother). The peculiarity of the syntactic constructions of colloquial style is the use of mostly incomplete sentences (Natasha home, he followed her.). In addition, the important role played by gestures, facial expressions, replacing a piece of information that could be put into words.
Among the book there are four style of speech.
Scientific style is used in the field of scientific activities is implemented and, as a rule, dissertations, course, control and diploma works. The main feature of this style is consistency, clarity and lack of showing any emotions by the author.
Publicistic style is used not only to convey particular information, but also to influence the feelings and thoughts of listeners or readers. It is typical for presentations at various meetings, newspaper articles, analysis and information transmission. Journalistic style characterized by emotionality and expressiveness.
The official style is characterized by the lack of emotionality of the presentation, standardization and conservatism. It is used in the writing of the laws, orders, and various legal documents. The standard of writing is expressed in the writing of these documents according to the established pattern — pattern.
The art style is different from the rest of the book styles the fact that in writing his works, the author can use almost any of the above styles. And since literature reflects all spheres of human activity are used and colloquialisms and dialects, and slang speech.