You will need
  • - a statement in FUSCH;
  • - the statement in local administration;
  • - the statement in FPRZ;
  • - the statement in tax inspection.
In accordance with the law, the owner of the site, formalizing property rights, must apply to the Federal Office of the centre for unified accounting of land, cadastre and cartography with the request to carry out surveying and registration of cadastral passport, the plan and assign plot cadastral number. In a statement, as in subsequent technical and cadastral documents shall include all details of the owner, name, home address. So you can approach this office, write a statement to indicate why you are interested and get details about the owner.
Before registering their ownership rights immediately after land surveying, the licensee must submit copies of the documents received in the local municipality, if the land is issued from the lease, gets a decree on the transfer of land property. Therefore, all information are available in local administration, contact there with the statement, specify the reason for the manifestations of interest and you will get all the information about the owner of the land.
On the basis of law to obtain rights of ownership, the transaction is recorded in the Federal Office for the unified registration of transactions with real estate. This organization has all the information about the owners. Go up there, write the application, pay the state duty of 100 rubles for the issuance of information from the archive and get the exact details of the owner of the land.
All owners pay an annual tax for the property. The tax Inspectorate has the owner's full name, home address, which will send a receipt. Information submitted to the tax Inspectorate within 10 days after the registration of property rights, and submits their public regcenter. Therefore, to obtain details of the owner in a local tax office.
If the site is not the owner in the form of individuals, it belongs to the local municipality.