- - claw hammer,
- - screwdriver,
- - spatula,
- - aluminum foil,
- - the knife
- - scissors,
- - transparent tape,
- liquid window cleaner
- - transparent silicone sealant
- - soft cloth (or paper towel),
- - blade
Also with very visible damage you can deal with grinding machine polishing with cork tape pressing roller ribbon you can handle the mirror so that the scratch will be almost invisible).
Advice 2: How to remove a scratch on glass
- - polishing liquid
- pasta GOI
- - a small piece of cloth
- - polishing machine
Where should you start? Start with a paste GOI. Who was in the army at the training camp or military, knows what it is. The point is that in optics it is used for polishing glass. We need to heat the pasta to a state of melting (it is possible to make even lighter) and RUB thoroughly on a piece of cloth to the paste soaked into the fabric. It is best to take felt material - the thinner the material the better. Then we produce circular motion at the location of cracks. Thus, moving from crack to crack, it is possible to buff out all the flaws in our glass.
Advice 3: How to remove a scratch from glass
- A special paste, polishing machine, abrasive paper
Just wanted you to understand that to remove a scratch from glass is not so easy, and even hard and it needs a lot of time and patience. In some cases it is easier and cheaper to buy new glass, but, for example, if you accidentally scratched the side of the aquarium or glass in the car, then there will be better to get rid of these scratches. Technology remove scratches from different kinds of glasses do not differ from each other, but there are certain nuances.
Advice 4: How to remove scratches from the surface
Advice 5: How to remove scratches
There are methods that will help you get rid of the scratch 100%, but there are some nuances:
- if the scratches very deep, completely eliminate them fail.
- detail of a mirror or a screen on which you want to remove scratches you need to remove the whole structure of subject matter, be it a phone or a simple room mirror, because the work is extremely uncomfortable and you may not be able to remove the scratch completely.
First you need to get an electric shaver with a linear drive, it is from various companies, such as Brown or Panasonic. You will also need a soft cloth, preferably lint-free, which are used for wiping computer monitors. When you have cooked these items, get down to business:
- first, you need to remove with a razor grid;
- second, cut a circle out of a napkin, hoping that he would have to turn twice the size it needs to approach the razor's edge.
- now we need to take a napkin and put on the blade, then lock it at the edges with silk thread.
- turn on the shaver and slowly Polish the screen or the mirror. Be careful, if you're not attached to the cloth, the surface can be scratched, what would you really not want to. After a few minutes of polishing, it will be like new, and from scratch will not be over.
Knowing what the GOI paste, you can remove scratches quickly and effortlessly. To do this, buy small stone paste Goy and grate it on a flat piece of wool cloth (best for helmet). Then RUB the scratched space. If you want your item was like new, RUB for 20 minutes, the result will surprise you.
You can still remove scratches using polishing disks. All you will need is:
- buy a tube of the polishing disks;
- apply on the damaged surface of the screen or mirror;
- take a cotton swab or a small piece of cotton cloth and a good RUB it for a few minutes.
- when you need to remove the remaining Polish with another cloth and your screen will be as good as new.
Using these methods you will never be able to forget about the scratches.
Advice 6: How to get rid of scratches on furniture
- Soft furniture wax, plastic spatula, knife, dry and wet clean cloth, wet gauze, iron, walnut or Brazilian walnut, or Tung oil, furniture bar, varnish.
Advice 7: How to get rid of scratches on plastic
- damp rag;
- - fine sandpaper;
- primer for plastic;
- - colorant for plastics;