You will need
  • - a standard set of documents for the apartment;
  • passport of seller and buyer;
  • - notary services.
Before you make any deals with inherited property, you need to formally join the right of inheritance. For this you need to go to the notary at the place of residence of the deceased testator and have a probate case.
This is a very cumbersome procedure that deserves a separate description. We can say that to visit the notary will have no less than three times and collect a very large number of documents confirming the fact of death, place of residence of the deceased, your relationship and describing his property.
On successful completion of all the formalities required to officially register their ownership of the apartment. For this it is necessary to apply to the Federal service for state registration with the document proving the fact of inheritance of the apartment, copy of passport, application form and receipt of payment of state duty in due time to take the certificate of ownership.
Only with this document you can register in the apartment at the place of residence or stay and commit to her any deals.
In the future, if you want to sell the house to act by standard techniques to contact the real estate Agency, or to conduct an independent search of the buyer, placing ads in Newspapers and on websites, arranging viewings, negotiating the terms of the transaction, showing the documents at home and answering questions.
When there is a buyer, assign to him the date of the sale, to discuss the terms of transfer money and to visit the notary for the transaction.
Many people mistakenly believe that the tax on the sale of the apartment received in the inheritance, should not be paid, even if it was in the ownership of the heir is less than 3 years. Unfortunately, it is not.
Indeed repealed a tax that previously had to pay after clearance of inherited home in their property. But the sale, which takes place at the conclusion of this formality - is a different deal, and no exceptions for grounds on which the apartment became the property of the seller, is not provided.
So it makes sense to think of it, isn't it better to wait three years after entry into right of ownership.