You will need
  • You'll need to collect a large set of documents and to write a statement introducing your family to the queue on government subsidies.
Collect the documents. The list of required documents is very long. You can obtain it several ways: download to your city or district administration, site rental company to the Department of administration.
Hand over the collected documents. You can submit documents to a special Department of the administration or to entrust it to the rental Agency.
The Commission will review your application and documents and decide whether to consider you "young family" in need of better housing conditions or not.
If a positive decision you will make in turn the same applicants, and there will be a long waiting period. It depends on how much will be allocated state subsidies.
Sale. When your turn will come, you can go to the Bank and arrange a mortgage.