You will need
  • - agreement of purchase and sale;
  • - the act of transfer and acceptance;
  • - title documents for housing;
  • - passport (birth certificate);
  • - the decision of the Department;
  • - the donation contract;
  • - a statement in regcenter;
  • - receipt of payment for registration.
If you are planning to apply for a share of the child when buying, enter into a contract of sale, including the minor citizen. All legally significant actions for the child produced by parents, guardians or legal representatives, therefore, the signature in the agreement of purchase and sale are obliged to supply these individuals.
After registration of the contract of purchase and sale and the acceptance report-transfer of real estate transaction subject to state registration. Housing will be issued in the General share property, one of the stakes which will be owned by the minor citizen. You will receive a certificate of ownership, which will include all homeowners, including will a minor child.
Privatization is the transfer of municipal property to citizens. Along with adult family members registered in the housing, privatization can take part minors.
After collecting all the documents you will get in Department of housing policy a resolution on the transfer of housing property, it will include all persons who took part in the privatization of municipal property. A certificate of ownership is issued in the Federal Office of the state registration center based on the submitted documents. It will contain all the owners, including one of the share of privatized housing will be owned by the minor citizen.
To donate part of the apartment you can the child, if the transaction of purchase and sale or the privatization is completed and the certificate of ownership of a child does not appear. To receive a portion of the housing in a gift, get a notarized permission from all owners, cadastral extract from BTI, and enclose the deed of gift. Then you can submit the documents to the registration center and issue the property right to share the apartment of a minor citizen.