Advice 2: How to determine the category of land
- - a statement in FUSCH;
- - the statement in FPRZ;
- - a statement to the local governments.
Advice 3: How to write a claim for a pension
Advice 4: Who can obtain land for free
Under clause 2, article 28 of the Land code of the Russian Federation the right to free land endowed with a large family. However, the legislation imposes a number of requirements which must meet the family:
- At least three minor children. The exception is children enrolled in full-time in educational institutions, and those who are in military service. In this case, the age limits increase to 23 years. Children are not only native, but adopted.
- All members of a large family must have the same residence and live at the same address for at least 5 years.
- All family members must be citizens of the Russian Federation.
- The ownership must not be flat, no house, no other land.
- Neither of the spouses has been deprived of parental rights.
- The need for land documented special authorities.
If all conditions are met, a large family can collect the documents and submit them for consideration to the municipal authority, which, in turn, is obliged within 30 days to consider the request and give an answer.
The documents should include:
- copies of passports of parents and children who have it available;
- birth certificate of all children;
- a copy of the marriage certificate of the spouses;
- a document confirming same registration of all family members for at least 5 years;
- a certificate from the bodies of guardianship and guardianship that one of the spouses was not deprived of parental rights;
- a certificate stating that children are not on full state support;
- documents confirming the absence of any ownership of housing and land;
- the conclusion that the family really needs improvement of living conditions.
All the above documents must be notarized, after which the package sent to the local authorities to the Committee on the use of municipal land. In a statement, it is also important to specify at what point the family would like to plot, but within the municipal district. On consideration of the application of the law allocate not more than 30 days.
If the answer is positive, then within a year a large family enters land in the target use. You should know that getting free land, the family is automatically removed from the queue for an apartment if one was available.
In case of refusal of the municipal authority shall specify the reason why the application was rejected. Then the family can either appeal the decision in court or to submit the documents again.