Advice 1: How to sell the engine

Many car owners are faced with the need to replace the engine, or the implementation of your car in parts. In this case, selling the engine will generate the most revenue. To solve this problem it is really their own.
How to sell the engine
You will need
  • - appeal to the traffic police;
  • money.
  • - the Internet.
Remove the engine from the vehicle. If you plan to use the car in the future and are not going to remove it from the register in the traffic police, you need to install it on the new engine. Then you need to amend registration documents in connection with the change of the aggregate numbers. Only then you will be able to proceed with the sale of the old engine.
Please contact the traffic police to obtain evidence about the freed unit. After payment of registration fee and inspection of the engine you will be issued an appropriate certificate. This document will be the main confirmation of your sales engine. After completing this procedure, you will be able to proceed with immediate implementation.
Place information about the sale of your engine. Today this method is among the most effective. Post ads on such popular sites as, and also specialized automobile forums.
Try to sell the engine through the market-parsing of your city. You can do this via intermediaries that are engaged in the trade with spare parts and accessories on a regular basis. In this case, you will be able to implement the engine as quickly as possible and with negligible costs, especially if you shot it with the car running brand. Keep in mind that most of the parsing put information on the Internet.
Once you find a buyer, submit a certificate of release of the unit. Then you can enter into a contract of sale and transfer the engine to the new owner.
Useful advice
In some cases, the engine it is advisable to sell. This advice is particularly relevant for vehicles with high mileage or defective engines. Besides, selling it disassembled, you will eventually earn more.

Advice 2 : How to sell a car for parts

If you sell a car on spare parts (the car not on the move, very broken, etc.) to remove it from the register is not required. But it is better to do it yourself before or after sale, without relying on buyer's (a few will take on a bureaucratic hassle). The deregistration will eliminate the need to pay vehicle tax.
How to sell a car for parts
You will need
  • - a set of documents for removal of vehicle from the register in connection with the disposal;
  • - actions to locate a buyer.
To remove the machine from the register in connection with the disposal must apply to the subdivision of the traffic police at the place of its registration. Itself the car in this case to provide for the inspection is not necessary. Quite a statement, passport, receipt for payment of registration fee, vehicle documents (registration certificate and registration) and license plates. Rooms and documents on the car are subject to availability.
If you go to documents on the number units of utilized cars, for example, the engine will have to provide them to the traffic police for inspection.
You can first find a buyer through ads on specialized sites and in the media and to discuss the price and sale details. In particular, when and who should deliver the car to the agreed place or to take away from the point of its current deployment.
A contract is not required: it is officially car already as such, no. Enough to exchange money for the car. However, for robustness it is advisable to exchange receipts or statements of absence of mutual claims.
In the presence of mutual obligations related to the transaction, reliable also to fix them in writing. Standard contract and samples of other documents can be found on the Internet or seek assistance in the drafting to a lawyer.
Disposed of according to traffic police car again to put on record is impossible. But the plans of the interior Ministry as of the summer of 2011 was to enter into future service cancellation of registration, after which restore the account will be possible.

Advice 3 : Where to sell an old car

Selling an old car can be quite time-consuming, difficult work. In fact, if you disassemble everything on the shelves and to follow certain guidelines, selling a car will seem easy.
Where to sell an old car

First you need to remove the car from the account, it is better not to sell a car by proxy. Sell the car yourself using the services of specialized companies and service trade-in in stores.

If you decide to sell the car yourself, it is best to do it at the car. You need to prepare the vehicle for inspection to a potential buyer. Choose the car original in appearance, and then the insides.

Before you put the car up for sale, you need to RUB the body with wax, cleaning the salon. If there are rotten sills, then you can paint, cover with floatstone. It is also worth to wash the engine. The market is better to go early to have time to get a good seat. Better to bring someone, just to be safe.

On certain sites, you can sell a car over the Internet, put an ad. To ad to attach a photo. In the Declaration there must be information about the car, its characteristics. This is the easiest and quite affordable way, which is now used by many.

If you use the services of a specialized company, which is engaged in sale of cars, the representative of the company independently makes the pictures and technical details provided to buyers. The disadvantage of this method is the price as for its services, the company takes about 20% from the sale of the car.

If you sell the car in order to buy new, then trade-in for you. Now almost all dealers have this service. Trade-in used to sell your used car and then buying a new surcharge.

Each of the ways of selling vehicles have their advantages and disadvantages. Of course, the lower the price of the car, the faster it can be sold. Should objectively assess the condition of your car: not too much to inflate the price and sell the iron horse for nothing is not worth it.

Is the advice useful?