- bottled beer.
Advice 2: All about yeast
In fact, all fungi, consisting of a single cell, have many differences from the ordinary mushroom. This is because in the process of evolution they have undergone significant changes. Reproduction of yeast is carried out with maximum speed, but their main habitat is a warm place, and here should be water and a large number of organic substances. For example, if at least for a couple of days to leave a solution of sugar, then soon you can feel the smell of alcohol. This releases the waste product of yeast.
Modern people are actively using this product in cooking, especially for making bread and wine. All yeast differ in their chemical composition, whereby they are divided into separate groups.
1. First of all you need to celebrate Baker's yeast, which is considered the most simple in its application. Simply pour into prepared base and you can knead the dough. To purchase this yeast easily in any store where they are Packed in small packs. This type is characterized by a rather long shelf life.
2. Pressed yeast are different from baking, because their components are totally different. Before using this product, you should prepare a warm water where it will be stirred.
3. The yeast is fast dissolving ready to use after 10 minutes after mixing with warm water.
4. A radically different view is called brewer's yeast, as they have their own unique qualities. This manages to get a delicious beer with a special taste. They usually have a liquid consistency and therefore do not require additional dissolution.
Any kind of yeast is characterized by the presence of a large number of trace elements and vitamins. For example, iron, vitamin b, proteins. Each of these components directly involved in the exchange process. In addition, yeast contains potassium, phosphorus, calcium and copper. When used regularly could increase physical activity and to raise the tone and improve overall health. Thanks to all of the qualities of yeast is used not only in cooking but also in the process of creating medicinal preparations and biologically active additives.
Advice 3: How to grow hair in a week
- - shampoo;
- vitamin supplements;
- - burdock oil;
- mustard powder or red pepper.