You will need
  • - copy of passport;
  • receipt of payment of duty;
  • Ukrainian certificate;
  • - translation of the diploma.
Ask your future or current employer if you really need to confirm the diploma. In many professions will be enough of your knowledge and skills without any additional procedures and checks. In the case where a diploma is required, for example, when working in the field of medicine, you will in any case have to confirm their document on higher education.
Prepare the necessary documents. Ukrainian diploma must be legalized, that is to put an apostille on it. This can be done by a notary. But if the lawyer refuses because of his ignorance of the Ukrainian language, you can contact the Ukrainian Embassy where your document will need to put the certifying seal. Also you will have to translate the diploma and the Annex thereto, after the apostille. The translation must be notarised and done by a certified translator, which can be found in various translation agencies.
Pay the fee for the paperwork. This can be done through any Bank. Details can be found on the website of Rosobrnadzor.
Contact Rosobrnadzor. This organization deals with confirmation of foreign diplomas, otherwise known as nostrification. To start, fill in the electronic application form posted on the official website of the organization you can Then transfer the documents to confirm personally coming to the office at the address: Moscow, street Ordzhonikidze, the house 11,building 9, office 13. If you are not in Moscow, then send the documents by mail to a different address 117997, Moscow, street Shabolovka, 33. Wait for clearance of the necessary documents on confirmation of a diploma, and then get it in person or by mail.