You will need
  • - Ukrainian passport;
  • - the money for the payment of a fee.
To check whether you have sufficient grounds for rejection of citizenship of Ukraine. You have that right in the case if you constantly live abroad and I can confirm this, or has obtained the citizenship of another state. The child, a Ukrainian may be deprived of citizenshipif one or both of his parents do not belong to the categories of citizens of Ukraine. These conditions are determined by the law on citizenship of Ukraine.
If you are abroad, you will need to contact the Embassy of Ukraine. Come with your Ukrainian passport, photographs for documents and permanent residence permit or a passport of the country where you are now. In place you will need to fill out an application for a waiver of citizenship. Same you can do for their minor children - citizens of Ukraine. You will then need to send a fee, which translated into hryvnia in 2012 is estimated at fourteen thousand. Next you should wait for the decision. If you still have registration at the place of residence, you will have to return to his hometown and to withdraw from registration, or in addition to pay at the Consulate for this service.
One who lives in Ukraine should come to the branch Office at the place of residence and submit the documents and the statement there. Your citizenship will be revoked once the will the order of the President. So, you may have to wait a while. After you lose your citizenship, you will need to surrender their Ukrainian civil and foreign passports. If necessary, you can issue a certificate stating that the citizenship of the country you no longer have.