Just below is a list of documents submitted for obtaining the liner on citizenship of the children. Just wanted to note that the selection of documents, proof of citizenship, is up to the parents, not the bodies of the Federal Migration service (FMS).
If both parents are citizens of Russia:
- Birth certificate of your child, and with it the data on citizenship of both parents or one parent if the child is brought up in a broken home.
If one of the parents is not a citizen of Russia, and the child born on the territory of the Russian Federation:
- Birth certificate of the child and information about the Russian citizenship of one parent and foreign citizenship of the other.
If one of the parents at the time of birth of a child was missing or was a stateless person:

- Birth certificate of the child and information about the citizenship of either parent.
If the child's parents are adoptive parents, but the child specified in the certificate as their child:

- Birth certificate of the child and the passport of one of the adoptive parents, which include information about the child, or previously issued passport of the child, or liner, which was previously issued on the citizenship of the child.
Attention! By providing the above-mentioned documents, in accordance with the chosen case you will get the liner on citizenship of the child.
In addition, you can provide the birth certificate of the child with the special stamp confirming his citizenship. If you submitted any of these documents, the stamp (mark) in the certificate is not required.
To get the stamp in the birth certificate, parents need to contact the passport office at the place of residence where to submit copies of their passports, an extract from the house register, a photocopy of the original birth certificate of the child.