You will need
  • - resolution;
  • - the contract;
  • - cadastral documents;
  • - the statement in FPRZ;
  • receipt of payment for registration;
  • - photocopies of all documents;
  • - the passport.
To place land in common use on the grounds lease with the limitation of the public easement, contact the administration and get a resolution, simultaneously sign a lease.
You will have, at its expense, to conduct a survey and to put the land plot cadastral registration. You will then be able to apply to PPRC, to register the lease contract with the restriction in subsection No. 3-3. Public easement means to pay the rent, surveying and registration will be you, and use the land to all citizens without limitations, as to the lands of common use are roads, squares, parks, places where city-wide communications, transmission lines, gas distribution pipes etc.
To register the land in perpetual lease, sign a contract with the administration. Contact the land Committee, a statement of the land plot. The deal is a perpetual lease shall be registered in PPRC. In accordance with Federal law No. 122-F3, you will not be able to register the contract without the cadastral documents.
Usually registration of land in common use are not citizens, and the Chairman garazhno-building cooperative, the Chairman of the horticultural Association or other associations created voluntarily for their household needs. The rent is distributed among all members of the partnership, so the amount for each citizen separately insignificant.
If documents of title specified that you want to transfer the land to General use in the property, you should delimit the area, put on the cadastral account and to register the title in PPRC.
Currently, the article No. 36 of the town planning code prohibits construction on such land, and all types of associations in the territories with the intersection of the lands of common use, so the question of registration does not arise.