You will need
  • - passport;
  • - cadastral extract;
  • - agreement of purchase and sale;
  • - the act of transfer and acceptance;
  • - statement to the administration;
  • - receipt of payment for the building;
  • - resolution;
  • - the statement in FPRZ;
  • receipt for registration.
If you buy the building from the owner, all necessary documents should prepare by the seller. It must have a certificate of ownership, a notarized authorization from all co-owners and of the spouse, if the building was acquired in a legal marriage (article No. 244, No. 256 of the civil code, article No. 34 of the RF IC). Also, your seller is required to obtain a cadastral extract from the passport and a copy of the cadastral plan. These documents are issued in BTI.
Read the documents. If the entire package necessary for registration, in order, enclose a notary or a written contract of sale, the act of transfer and acceptance will apply in PPRC to register their rights of ownership. After 30 days your rights to the purchased building will register.
If you have received a building lease from the local municipality, to receive a resolution to transfer it to the property can in the course of the auction or you may use the priority right and get the building in the property, bought it from the administration without the auction.
The right of first refusal on the transfer of buildings at the property can take advantage of tenants who use municipal property for more than three years (article No. 159 of the Federal law "On municipal ownership").
For registration of rights of ownership , please contact the local municipality a statement will issue cadastral documents and receive extracts. Your application will be reviewed by the Commission on the transfer of municipal property. The answer will give you in writing.
If you have received a positive response, we are obliged to pay the suggested price or make installments for three years that is provided in a preferential order to all who use the buildingm over three years.
After the submission of the payment receipt and photocopies you will be given a resolution on the transfer of building ownership.
Contact FUHRT a statement, the resolution and cadastral extracts. After 30 days you will become the owner of the building.
If you did not rent the building from the municipality, then to the right of ownership on the building will be able in a General way, by participating in the auction. During the auction, you will be able to win the tender for the purchase of municipal property. Further, the registration procedure is the same but the difference lies in the fact that all the proposed cost of the building you are required to pay immediately.