1. Desk it is not necessary to place near the window, daylight can create glare on the computer monitor. It is better to install it in the place where the work will be the most convenient.
2. In addition to table lamp on the Desk needs to drop scattered on the light otherwise eyes will quickly get tired. Less tiring on the eyes the light is bluish, cool tint, so incandescent bulbs that give a yellow light in the office is better not to use.
3. A computer Desk should be comfortable, preferably with curved shape countertop. If the computer does not fit into the overall style of the interior of the Cabinet, you can install sliding partitions, or remove the job in wardrobe. Discordant modern computer with the rest of the decor of the office may, if the room is decorated in a certain style, for example medieval.
4. For productive work it is important to organize the workplace. On the table there should not be unnecessary items and papers system unit of computer and printer can be put under the table or on individual tables.
5. No less important is the choice of the working chair. The best option is a chair with a high back, which, in addition to the spine and supports the head. In the area of the loin on the back must be convex for supports, otherwise long seat will tire. It is also necessary that the seat height and backrest angle to be regulated.
6. Furniture should be selected in accordance with the style in which you plan to decorate your office. Of course, it is necessary to take into account the financial possibilities. The Cabinet can be decorated in a classic style with massive wooden furniture, bronze and natural leather coated chairs. No less popular today and a minimalist style, comfortable and functional, without any frills and frills in the decoration.
7. Important and colors of the Cabinet, as a rule, each person, depending on temperament.
Advice 1: How to decorate your office
All rooms, as well as people working in them, have an individual character. The main attributes that should be in every office is a Desk, chair, shelf or cupboard for books. Also the study can be an armchair or sofa for relaxation. To create a comfortable working environment necessary to properly execute the study, properly arrange furniture in it and everything you need for work.
Any work should give pleasure. But even the most favorite and interesting it does not bring satisfaction, if you have to engage them in an uncomfortable situation. Therefore, we must wisely and lovingly to organize the work area: allow sufficient space to remove all distractions, put comfortable furniture and necessary equipment, to consider the interior.
If you need to build an office at home, there are two main options: to allocate a separate room or use part of the living room, bedroom or other room as a work area. A separate study, of course, easier to work, but not every apartment gives the opportunity. Choosing a suitable place to work, you need to consider several factors: how to fit it into the interior as to make it compact, but at the same time leaving enough space for comfortable work. Most often the office is equipped in the living room. For example, you can place a corner Suite or to "hide" the computer Desk in the closet, pushing it when necessary. There are options to equip a Cabinet in the pantry or on the balcony.
Determine what you need: computer or laptop, Desk and chair, shelves, equipment (printers and multi-function devices). The table preferably to have a curved countertop that wraps around the shape of the seated person. If you use a computer for work, the table design should allow for: to have a bottom shelf or a mobile table on wheels for the system unit. Take a separate place for other equipment. Calculate how many shelves you will need for documents, folders, books and other necessary things. It might be better to put a case to fit all.
Special attention when choosing furniture for the office will take the chair. Correct and comfortable fit – the key to productive work and good health. The chair should have high back, bump for support in the lower back. It should provide the possibility of adjusting the backrest.
Think about how to arrange all the furniture and equipment in the office. First, focus on your own comfort: everything you need should be at hand, to the materials and technology necessary to provide convenient access, cabinets and shelves don't have his massive "crush" on you or create obstacles when you get up from the table. Secondly, try to follow the advice of Feng Shui, some of them are very useful in the workplace. For example, do not place the table near the door or expand it in such a way that the back was not directed to the doorway. Windows are a distraction, especially if they are located in front or back, so to block off their blinds or curtains. It is undesirable to sit in front of the wall, as it creates an obstacle for a look. According to masters of Feng Shui, this entails the inability to generate new ideas.
Consider also the lighting of the workplace: one light is not enough, you need to combine the local light from the top ambient. The lamp is better positioned from a broken hand. Don't overdo it: too bright lighting is distracting.
Last but not the least important item in the arrangement of the office is its design. Choose color and style according to their tastes and preferences. Here you can give a few tips on the effect of colors on performance: for example, if you work at a computer, apply for a job in light green shades, giving rest to the eyes. Best not to choose bright red or dark blue color: the first excites the nervous system, and the second is very comforting and does not tune in a working mood.
Decorate the office with such trifles as a stand for pens, clocks, framed photos, and other useful and beautiful accessories. Keep: toys, decorative pillows and figurines should not be in the workplace.
When the employee is isolated Cabinet at work, he is usually already equipped. But even in this case, you can arrange it by yourself, put flowers in pots, hang a picture, arrange the furniture more comfortable. If the office is designed to receive visitors, don't forget the kettle or the coffee maker. Office for business negotiation must have a strong appearance, and the workplace of the psychologist is to adjust for relaxation.
Is the advice useful?