- - leaves of bean trefoil, peppermint leaves, fennel seeds, inflorescence yarrow, St. John's wort;
- - horseradish juice, honey or sugar;
- - med.
Advice 2 : How to restore stomach acidity
- - chamomile;
- - flicking;
- - seeds of anise.
Advice 3 : How to determine the acidity of the stomach at home and bring it back to normal
The change in the acidity of the stomach are often accompanied by discomfort. If it is elevated, then the person will experience the following symptoms:
- sharp pain in the stomach;
- burning pain in the stomach;
People with low acidity of the stomach is often rumbling in the abdomen and bad breath.
It should be noted that lifestyle directly affects the acidity of the stomach. For example, the increased acidity often observed in smokers, people who abuse alcohol. Also the increased acidity observed in people who constantly chew gum on an empty stomach. Low acidity usually found in young people who are lacking protein.
How to change the acidity of the stomach
All of the above symptoms will help to determine increased/decreased acidity in the home. To bring the condition of the stomach in order, you can contact the physician to prescribe medications.
Without the help of a specialist to lower the acidity is possible if:
- During the day drink at least 2 litres of water.
- Divide the meals into 5 portions.
- To include in your diet dairy products, fruits and vegetables, fish and white meat.
- Do not consume alcohol, coffee, chocolate, citrus, fried or fatty foods.
To increase the acidity of the stomach at home, you need to eat more grapes, apricots, mashed turnip, drink 500 ml of whole milk. A good way to increase the acidity of the stomach is considered the honey water. For its preparation you need to mix ½ tsp of honey and 100 ml of boiled warm water. Drink you need to drink half an hour before meals 3 times a day.