What diseases are treated by cardiologists
Cardiologists spetsializiruyutsya on the diagnosis and treatment of several disorders in the cardiovascular system. The list of pathologies is quite extensive.
Most frequently diagnosed:
• congenital and acquired heart defects
• hypertension is characterized by increased blood pressure
• coronary heart disease occurring in one of the forms: acute myocardial infarction or chronic angina
• vegetative-vascular dystonia
• vascular or heart failure
• various forms of arrhythmia diagnosed by the frequency and rhythm of heart muscle contraction
• cardialgia – pain in my heart
• atherosclerosis, pathology of thrombosis, etc.
An expert physician only after getting enough information to make a diagnosis. For the initial diagnosis of the cardiologist is sufficient to study the patient's medical history, to clarify his complaint, to measure blood pressure and pulse at rest and load. If necessary, appointed by the ECG (electrocardiography), laboratory tests of urine and blood and other tests.