Contact the court if the heirs who received the estate of a deceased under the will or by law, refuse to allocate you a share in the inheritance. You have that right, if it was dependent on the deceased for at least a year before his death.
If the organization refuses to reimburse you for harm in case of loss (death) of the supporter, you have the right to appeal to the court provided that the family has minor children, pensioners, the disabled, and persons performing care of disabled citizens. By the way, the presence of children under 18 does not require establishment of the fact of their dependent, except for special occasions when the children may be deemed competent. The time of onset of disability (for disabled people) – before or after death of the person from whom they were dependent, does not affect their right to reparation.
Gather documents to establish the fact that you receive constant assistance from the deceased person. The court will take into consideration these documents, only if it is proved that it was the only source of livelihood. For this you will need to submit information about salary, pensions, scholarships, and the court, revealing their correlation with the extent of the assistance which were provided to you, will make the decision.
Provide the court and other evidence that you were dependent on the deceased person, namely:- a certificate of residence (from the housing office) that you have applied for certificates of being dependent and/or family composition, the extract from the house register;- documents confirming your disability or the disability of your family members;- evidence of receipt of continuous assistance (witnesses, proof of mailing and the certificate of Bank transfers, personal correspondence, annuity contract, etc.);- proof of relationship (certified copies of certificates of marriage, birth, etc.).