You will need
  • - all documents on the property;
  • - personal documents of all parties to the transaction;
  • - agreement of purchase and sale or donation;
  • - the act of transfer and acceptance;
  • - receipt of payment for registration of property rights.
If you buy an apartment, then the transaction will occur in accordance with all laws and regulations of buying property. The only difference will be that all documents will appear your name as person acting on behalf of a minor. In the certificate of ownership that you get in the Federal Office of the state registration of the centre under article 122 of the Federal law, would mean the owner of your child.
For the transaction, verify from the seller of the real estate ownership certificate, notarized authorization from all the owners, if the property was owned by several persons, an extract from the house register. Also, the seller must obtain an extract from the personal account, copy of cadastral plan and an extract of the cadastral passport of the BTI.
Enclose with the seller of the apartment notary or a written contract of sale where you specify the name of the child, and also that you are acting on behalf of a minor. Create a written act of transfer and acceptance of the apartment and submit all documents to PPRC for registration of property rights on the child.
If you want to make a child to an existing apartment, you must sign a deed of gift. This will require to collect all the documents you already. So you have to take an extract from the cadastral passport and copy of cadastral plan, to the extract from the house register, extract from the personal account, a notarized authorization of all owners, if the apartment is located on the property rights of several persons and the share of each in kind is not allocated and not issued. If you give your apartment a common child, a notarized authorization from my spouse to take not necessary.
Execute the notarial contract of donation at the notary. This paper can be concluded in simple written form, but only if the donee is an adult person, as to sign a contract with your child that does not have the right to put signatures on legal documents until the age of majority, you can't.
Contact FPRC and register the transaction of gift. After 30 days you will receive a certificate of ownership to the child.
To give the child an apartment can not only the parents, but also any entity, such as grandparents, aunts, uncles, strangers. To act on behalf of the child will you.