The ways of verification of documents
Certification of documents can happen in several ways, depending on who exactly you need to get your hands on the paper: organization, individual entrepreneur or a private person.
1. A direct address to the notary at the place of residence. To do this you need to find out where the district office of a notary, and come to him during office hours on issues certified copies. Depending on the load of a specialist you can make documents almost immediately or to spend half an hour or more, waiting for their turn. If you anticipate a large volume of work, it is possible that the notary you need to register. The same services can be obtained from private specialists.
2. Departure of the notary on the individual or organization. In this case, it is sufficient to have a telephone notary office to pre-negotiate the terms of his arrival and the amount of work. Often, this opportunity was used by small businesses, entrepreneurs and people who do not have the opportunity to come to the office to the notary.
3. Self-certification of copies. For large companies and organizations, this method is optimal, as they are entitled to certify copies of documents held by them.
4. Ordering of certified copies and copies with granting of originals on the website of public services. In this resource there is a large list of documents, copies of which can be ordered natural or legal person. For example, a copy of the certificate of state registration.
What is needed for certification of documents
To properly and timely execute and certify a copy of the desired document, you need to have:
• the document that is being notarized;
• a copy of the certified document;
• a certain amount to pay for the services of a notary, which you can specify by phone in each office.
Also for the procedure of certification of copies may require additional documents:
• a power of attorney granting the right to certify copies of documents of another person;
• the document confirming the right to free notary services or services at reduced rates;
• a document giving the right to a free notary on the house;
• a document confirming the right to certify copies of documents of a particular organization.
If you or your family do not have the opportunity to personally visit the notary for certification of copies of the document, the expert can be invited to the house. To do this, look in the Handbook or on the website of the organization the phone number of the notary. When you call, specify your need. Secretary will guide you through the prices and features of services, after which you will be able to negotiate the time of arrival of the specialist. Shortly before that, do not forget to prepare everything necessary for the provision of services: the documents, a convenient place for the notary work, money.