The articles are filed with the local tax authority in the establishment of the enterprise, therefore, the first place where you can get a certified copy of the Charter will be tax. You must submit an application with a request to provide a copy of the Charter and receipt of payment of the state fee. If you choose a typical procedure, a copy can be obtained five business days in the accelerated procedure - the next day, but the fee will be doubled.
To certify a copy of the Charter can be notarized. Notary for certification will require you have prepared a copy of the Charter, the original and your passport. Staple pages stapler don't need to flash the Charter will be employees of the notary office. This service is paid, for confirmation of payment by the notary is issued a receipt.
In cases where assure the document notary is not required to certify a copy of the Constitution on their own. There are two ways. The first copy of the Charter should be stitched with thread on the sewing place glued a small sheet. "Tails" of the thread for flashing should not be too short, they should peek out from under the glued sheet. Glued to the sheet, you must specify the amount of bound and numbered sheets, stamped enterprises to assure the signature, signature decoding. The printing should be clear and to go to the glued sheet and the thread. Also in this case the stamp and signature are placed on the cover sheet. In fact, it turns out that it is necessary to assure copies of those sheets which contain marks and signs.
The second type of certification is more tedious. It involves the certification of each page of the copy of the Charter. That is, each page must be stamped "true copy", the corporate seal and Director's signature (signature must be decrypted). To put a mark "true copy", you can use a special stamp or to do lettering by hand.
If you have a Charter in electronic form, easier to print it from the second to the last page and title page - remove the copy. A copy of the reverse side of the last sheet (with the tax) must be done on the back of the last printed page of the Statute.
Advice 2 : How to assure the Charter
Sometimes notaries refuse to certify a copy of the Charter. To avoid this, at the stage of registration , the organization should avoid some inaccuracies.
Preparing documents for initial registration, pay special attention to the text of the Statute. Inconsistency of individual items may lead to conflict situations. Carefully approach the writing of paragraphs, which dealt with property rights.
After preparation of the Charter hand over the documents to the tax office for registration. After five days you will receive the certified articles of incorporation. The package of documents includes: a notarized statement, two copies of the Charter (one for archive, the other is handed out), the decision or the Protocol (signed by founders), on the orders of the General Director and chief accountant, statement on code assignment, power of attorney.
Before you certify the application at the notary, prepare the project Charter documents. Without them, the notary does not certify anything. To sling ink a statement, the founder must, in the presence of a notary.
Be sure to sew the Charter before to hand it over to the tax office. On the reverse side to put the stamp "bound-numbered, specifying the number of pages and certifying signature of the Director General.
After receiving the documents from the tax office, detect: extract from the register, round seals of tax inspection, a stamp on filled with details (date; OGRN of the company; the position, name, signature of the registering authority).
Advice 3 : How to certify a copy
The Commission of any transaction or case to the state organization, as a rule, require certified copies of documents. These can be copies of contracts, copies of passport or employment records. The main way to implement validation is to appeal to the notary, but there are other options.
The ways of verification of documents
Certification of documents can happen in several ways, depending on who exactly you need to get your hands on the paper: organization, individual entrepreneur or a private person.
1. A direct address to the notary at the place of residence. To do this you need to find out where the district office of a notary, and come to him during office hours on issues certified copies. Depending on the load of a specialist you can make documents almost immediately or to spend half an hour or more, waiting for their turn. If you anticipate a large volume of work, it is possible that the notary you need to register. The same services can be obtained from private specialists.
2. Departure of the notary on the individual or organization. In this case, it is sufficient to have a telephone notary office to pre-negotiate the terms of his arrival and the amount of work. Often, this opportunity was used by small businesses, entrepreneurs and people who do not have the opportunity to come to the office to the notary.
3. Self-certification of copies. For large companies and organizations, this method is optimal, as they are entitled to certify copies of documents held by them.
4. Ordering of certified copies and copies with granting of originals on the website of public services. In this resource there is a large list of documents, copies of which can be ordered natural or legal person. For example, a copy of the certificate of state registration.
What is needed for certification of documents
To properly and timely execute and certify a copy of the desired document, you need to have:
• the document that is being notarized;
• a copy of the certified document;
• a certain amount to pay for the services of a notary, which you can specify by phone in each office.
Also for the procedure of certification of copies may require additional documents:
• a power of attorney granting the right to certify copies of documents of another person;
• the document confirming the right to free notary services or services at reduced rates;
• a document giving the right to a free notary on the house;
• a document confirming the right to certify copies of documents of a particular organization.
If you or your family do not have the opportunity to personally visit the notary for certification of copies of the document, the expert can be invited to the house. To do this, look in the Handbook or on the website of the organization the phone number of the notary. When you call, specify your need. Secretary will guide you through the prices and features of services, after which you will be able to negotiate the time of arrival of the specialist. Shortly before that, do not forget to prepare everything necessary for the provision of services: the documents, a convenient place for the notary work, money.