You will need
  • - Russian passport;
  • - employment history;
  • - military ID;
  • - birth certificates of children;
  • - receipt about payment of state duty.
Passport of the new generation – biometric – in the course of more than five years. During this time in the migration services – and it is the Agency authorized to issue citizens with documents for travel abroad – there were a lot of complaints. The main thing – extremely long waiting period for the execution of a document. This is due to the fact that earlier passports were engaged private companies that are related to FMS, and even the Ministry of foreign Affairs, and therefore to hand over documents it was faster and easier.
Today to hand over documents on registration of passports is possible in territorial body of the migration service at the place of registration or residence. It should be borne in mind, firstly, that the technique is rarely performed in the queue, almost all offices conducted pre-entry.
Secondly, for the manufacture of biometric passports the immigration officer needs to make your digital photography on special equipment. The equipment is not only bulky, but also expensive, and therefore are not in every territorial item. This means that, for example, in a small village to be photographed in a new document, you can not, most likely the device will be installed in the district or in the nearest city. Learn about in what division of the FMS, make passports, or on the Agency's website or by telephone inquiry.
For some acceleration of registration of foreign documents a few years ago by government decision was established the Federal state unitary enterprise "Passport-visa application centre". This is a semi-commercial enterprise, which draws nothing itself and does not have, but provides to the citizens of mediation services by completing questionnaires on biometric passports, as well as "approximation" of the date of photographing on the spetsapparat. To submit documents for a fee, the employees of the FSUE, they will propose a date and time of the nearest "emergency" meeting with the immigration officer.
If you go abroad as an employee of the diplomatic mission, the red cross, pilot (captain) or a steward, you may be issued a diplomatic passport. This higher level document, it is – in contrast to the usual red-passport – green. Documents on a diplomatic passport are served in the foreign Ministry.