Prepare all the documents that you will need when you make a donation to the daughter. You will need to provide evidence that the ownership of the property that you are about to give, was government. To do this, present your receipt, which will confirm the fact of payment of duty on registration of property rights, as well as two statements about the registration of a transfer of ownership of the property is yours and your daughter. You also need to have documents that confirm both your and the identity of the daughter.
Prepare a cadastral passport of that real estate that you are going to give daughter. To do this, go to the BTI, it is only there that you will extract from the state cadastre of real estate. Also here take a certificate, which will contain an inventory assessment of the apartment or house, you and draw up the deed.
Prepare a certificate, which will indicate the composition of the persons who are registered in this residential area directly on the time when you conclude the contract of donation. Assure at the notary the document that will confirm the fact that your husband or some relative, who also has ownership of this house, agree that you give his daughter.
Prepare a document that confirms your ownership of the property which acts as the object of the gift. Provide the original, if this right is registered in the unified state register, in case when the registration was not there, but in a private structure, then the original and a copy.
Make the deed of gift of residential property to your daughter. To do this you can either by a notary or in writing. Register the deed in the Federal registration service. For this grant there is a deed of gift, decorated to a daughter and all the documents that you have prepared earlier.