You will need
  • - the statement;
  • - passport;
  • - resolution;
  • - receipt of payment;
  • - the application for registration of ownership rights;
  • - cadastral documents;
  • receipt for registration.
To privatize nonresidential premises, located in your use under a contract of employment, contact the district administration with the statement for transfer of property ownership.
Present your passport, lease contract, an extract from the cadastral documents of the leased property. For consideration of your documents allotted 30 calendar days. On the basis of the Commission's decisions on alienation of municipal property you will be given a written answer about the positive or negative solution of your question.
If the municipality grants to you a non-residential premises in the property, the reply will indicate the proposed price. If you rent the room for more than three years, we have the right on primary purchase for cadastral value. Specified amount you can pay immediately or get installments over three years.
Pay the stated amount and present your receipt and a photocopy to the local administration. If you are not able to pay the full amount immediately, please contact any Bank for the loan or sign the property agreement for deferred payment.
Within two months you will receive a decision on the transfer of municipal property in the property.
Contact the Federal office of the state registration center. Complete the application, submit the resolution and a copy of cadastral extract and copy of the payment receipt and a photocopy of the contract or installments.
After 30 days your rights of ownership of the nonresidential premises will register.
If you were not a tenant of non-residential premises, to buy the right property it can, by participating in the auction. To participate, submit an application, pay 10% of the initial value of non-residential premises. If you win the right to purchase, then this amount will be included in the auction price. If you can't win the auction, you will be refunded the amount paid.
Further privatization is carried out according to the same rules as when you rent. The only difference is that you do not have a preferential right to payment in installments and must pay the entire amount for the room immediately. The participants of the auction of municipal property have the right to transfer is not in the inventory, but for market value.