You will need
  • - old passport;
  • leaflet on citizenship;
  • - two photos (size thirty-five by forty-five millimeter, black-and-white or color;
  • - certificate of marriage (if the passport needs to change);
  • - the document confirming the change of surname or name (if a new passport is issued for this reason and not in connection with marriage);
  • receipt stating that the fee was paid two hundred roubles;
  • - application for change of surname to the new (in the case of marriage);
  • - application form (issued by the Federal migration service of the Russian Federation).
Contact bodies of the Federal migration service of the Russian Federation immediately upon reaching the age of fourteen. Or if a new passport must be obtained in connection with a change of name, lost, old, or a timely replacement, in twenty and forty-five years). Don't delay going to the passport office. To write an application for a new document is required within one month after the occurrence of the age or other circumstances in which registration of other passport need. Otherwise follow penalties.
Tell the employee of Federal migratory service of the Russian Federation the set of documents. He will be given a questionnaire that needs to be filled on the spot and return back. Indicate in the relevant boxes surname, name, patronymic, date, place of birth, and gender. Write about their family situation, their surnames, names and patronymics of parents, place of registration and region of obtaining a passport. Mark the reason for the clearance or replacement of a document. Sign and leave a signature. Make a record of the previous personal data (surname, name, patronymic, number and date of issuance of the previous passport) on the reverse side of the form. Fill in the right line number, series and date of issue of passport, if available.
Come to the bodies of the Federal migration service of Russia in two months, if you apply for a passport in other city, not the place of registration. This is the time required staff members in order to send a request to the Department to which you are assigned. After receiving positive response, you will be issued a new document.