Advice 1: What documents to change with the change of residence

Change of place of residence, or registration, as it sounds correct from the point of view of law - a phenomenon quite frequent. And always it is associated with changes in the documents. It is here that the problems begin, as not everyone knows what you should change when you change residence.
What documents to change with the change of residence
The change of residence occurs for different reasons. For example, a person changed jobs or moved to another city for the marriage. In any case, he will need registration at the place of residence, even if temporary. And this involves work with documents. Making any changes because of the change of registration at the place of residence should be carried out competently and according to all rules.
All change that are made to documents are carried out according to the legislation of the Russian Federation. In the process take part not only experts of the passport, but the Federal migration service.

Documents for change of residence

If you change residence you must be sure to contact the passport office at the address of the new residence. Also, you need to include the corresponding application in the housing office. This is required in order for the new tenant made a clearing and began to count rent.
It is worth considering that in large cities go to the housing office not necessarily. Information in the municipal office is sent directly from the passport.

Contact the passport office up to 7 days after moving to a new location. If you receive a permanent registration, you will need to submit the passport, to put a note about your new address. The passport is dealt with the application to the passport office. Further, his staff transported the document to the migration office that the fact of registration of the new citizen was documented.

For men need to make a mark in the military card. It doesn't matter what age a man. The military needs to be aware that its territory is now assigned another potentially useful soldier or officer.

Also make all the necessary changes to the house book - you will be registered as a new resident. No documents change is not necessary. All will cost the usual stamps on certain pages of the passport.

If you make out a temporary registration that would be even easier. Here you in the passport will not put any stamps. Just record at the level of the passport and FMS the presence of a new tenant on a particular site. Temporarily registered will be given a special paper, which will indicate the address of the place of registration and the validity period of this registration.

Documents that have to be reissued after the change of registration

The number of documents that have to re-register upon change of residence, includes:
certificate of registration of the vehicle;
- insurance;
- attachment to a clinic.

Pensioners also need to conduct re-registration in the pension Fund. In addition, we have to do the re-registration of car in the traffic police and transfer to another clinic in the community. But such a document as was, no need to change. It is valid even if obtained in another region.

Advice 2: You need to change the place of residence

In front of many people there is a need to change their place of residence. It can be connected as a change of residence, and leaving on a long trip, or with service in the armed forces. What to do, where to go to change residence?
You need to change the place of residence
Note that according to the law on the registration and withdrawal of Russian citizens with registration in the state registration, it is registration of citizens, there are two types — permanent, by place of residence and temporary place of stay.
Consider first a situation in which you need to change a permanent residence permit due to change of residence. Contact the passport office, housing office within seven days after moving to a new address. In the absence of these organizations at the place of arrival, go to the representative acting as legal control over use of premises.
Prepare a package of necessary documents — passport or other document confirming information about your identity; the paper on which you will move into an apartment or a house. Provide a piece of departure, if you own deregistered previous place of residence.
Complete the application for raising you to registration at the place of residence. Copies of above mentioned documents and the application take the relevant organization. Today it is possible to send all these documents electronically through a special website of the Unified portal.
Please note that according to the law at the passport office, your registration must be made within three days from the date of application. Upon receipt of documents check the seal on the change of residence. If you register, you showed another document, or you are under 14, you will be given a "Certificate of registration at place of residence"
Now consider a second situation. You need to obtain a temporary residence permit due to change of place of residence. For example, you are enrolled in a school of another city and will live in a student dormitory. Or, you come to receive continuing treatment in a sanatorium, boarding house, or for service in the army and will live in this place for a period of 90 days and up to 5 years.
Ask the if they have a responsible person who is in charge of registration at the place of residence for all new arrivals. Typically, these field staff are.
Now you have to give them the next paper — a passport or other document confirming information about your identity; the social contract of employment; a statement from officials of the housing; statement of registration by place of stay. The documents on the basis of which you will dwell, are the legal basis for temporary stay in a particular place.
Is the advice useful?