The rear part is including the gluteal muscles, which need to work on the muscles. The appearance of the fifth point can be corrected with exercise and diet.
- Get regular physical activity. Workout 3 or 4 times a week will train the body to burn the calories that you consume during the day. At least one or two days of training will be devoted to the study of the gluteal muscles and the other days do cardio or your favourite sport.
- Do squats at the gym or home. Stand up so that her feet were at shoulder level. Bending your knees, squat and try to reach the point that your thighs are parallel to the floor. The back part will stick out slightly. Hold the weight on your heels and elongate your spine. Do this exercise 15-20 times in 2-3 sets.
- Lie on your back, hands along the body. Raise your legs up and bend them at the knees at an angle of 90° so that the bottom of the feet perpendicular to the floor. Slowly lower one leg and tap my foot to the floor then return to starting position. Repeat this exercise, alternating legs, until you get tired. This exercise is working the lower part of the buttocks.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and stay on one foot, holding the balance. Keeping both legs straight, pull your raised leg to feel the contraction of the gluteus Maximus. Do this 10 times, switch legs and do as many approaches as you can.
- Carry on with the exercise, including cardio, such as Jogging, running, or use the trainer on days when not doing exercises to strengthen the buttocks. Initially, you may notice a decrease in the size of the buttocks due to fat burning. Continue to consistently engage in, and the fat will change to muscle mass and a healthier fat, which appears due to the change in diet.
- Limit your intake of simple carbohydrates. Glucose contained in candy, soft drinks and white bread, for example, the first gives a burst of energy, but the unused sugar quickly processed into fat. This fat will be deposited in the buttocks, thighs and other parts of the body and will adorn your figure that you are trying to change.
- Replace simple carbohydrates to complex, for example, whole grains and pasta from durum wheat. They are more hearty and not so quickly turn to fat like simple carbohydrates, so you are left with more time to shred them in the gym. Complex carbohydrates also supply the muscles with plenty of energy for training.
- Eat food rich in proteins. Salmon, lean beef, chicken and eggs are excellent examples of useful proteins that you can include in your diet. Proteins help the growth and strengthening of muscles after damage in training. Consumption of these foods will help you achieve the desired size and shape of the buttocks.
Advice 2 : Is it possible to insert the silicone in the buttocks
Buttock augmentation is recommended for aesthetic reasons. To increase, to improve, to adjust the shape of the buttocks using silicone possible with muscle atrophy, asymmetry or deformation of this body part. Surgical procedure the implants are in demand not only women, but also representatives of the stronger sex.
The main indications for the conduct of buttock augmentation
Insert the silicone into the buttocks can be congenital underdevelopment of the gluteal muscles, drooping of the buttocks, an uneven distribution of adipose tissue, skin sagging due to sudden weight loss, a small volume of the pelvis in men.
Pre-plastic surgeon examines the patient, makes the selection of the implant. The goal of plastic surgery is to obtain a harmonious shape of the buttocks, corresponding to the General Constitution of the whole body.
Implants can have a smooth, textured surface, round or anatomical shape. Cohesive silicone gel is very dense shell that provides bioinertness used prostheses and a complete lack of interaction of silicone with the surrounding tissues.
How is the preparation for plastic surgery
The patient is administered a General survey to exclude major contraindications. In addition, a mandatory analysis of the General and biochemical blood test, coagulogram. In diseases of the hemopoietic system, endocrine pathologies, inflammatory, oncological diseases, obesity and diabetes from the buttock augmentation will have to give.
How to insert silicone into the buttocks, and how long is the recovery period
Correction of the buttocks performed under anesthesia. Mezhyagodichnoy in the folds of the incision is 5 cm, form the implantation pocket. The endoprosthesis features between small and large gluteal muscle. Then the incisions sewn up, treated with antiseptics and operated wear compression stockings.
In the clinic, the patient spends two days. The full recovery period lasts from one to two months. The sutures are removed in two weeks. During the recovery period is recommended to limit physical activity, visiting the baths, saunas, pools, tanning. You can't sleep on my back for two weeks to sit.
Today, buttock augmentation is considered the most effective, efficient and safe method for changing the shape of the buttocks. Over time, implants will not drift or move, which is a guarantee of lasting results. Buttock augmentation gives you the opportunity not only to make a bulk flat buttocks, but also allows you to lift them, to give the desired shape and size.
When choosing a clinic for the surgery should pay attention to those medical institutions, which for many years successfully engaged in the plastic buttocks. From the experience of the plastic surgeon depends the result.