- Need to buy perfumes in specialized stores, which have a good reputation and the opportunity to learn their scent.
- Packaging for toilet water should be made of thick cardboard. And the inscriptions on it are well-typed. If the package is wrapped in cellophane, it is important to check if he's tight box, then consider the seams – they should be neat and smooth. The packaging must contain the barcode.
- Manufacturer's details: "Made in France" in English or French must be indicated on the packaging. However, you should not buy a perfume if, instead of the inscription "Made in France" indicates "France" - the origin of the toilet water is very doubtful. The box must be written the percentage of alcohol.
- Some people think that to distinguish a fake perfume will help a plastic shell, which is a mandatory indicator of the brand of perfume. In fact it is not. Most companies specifically don't pack boxes of perfume to the consumer was able to appreciate the high printing quality of the packaging and amazing design. In order to protect their products from counterfeiting, the famous company specially bought the original and expensive bottles, made of quality glass or crystal. More surprising than the bottle, the harder it is to make a copy.
- When buying you need to consider a bottle of perfume. Self-respecting companies do not allow the sale of spirits in pracovnom bottle — uneven surface of the balloon in the glass. Both the package and the bottle must indicate the capacity of free water (in milliliters).
- A certain guarantee of quality toilet water and perfumes gives a certificate of compliance. He has to be there, where it is selling toilet water, and you have every right to demand. If your request is denied, then you have every reason to doubt the authenticity of the submitted perfumes.
- In addition, to distinguish a fake perfume will help resume, which is attached to the perfume. If not, then the certificate should be a detailed description of the quality of the product.
How to distinguish a fake perfume
To avoid trouble during the purchase of toilet water or perfume, you should know how to distinguish real perfumes from fake.
Is the advice useful?