You will need
  • phone;
  • - access to the Internet;
  • informational signs in the entrance of the house;
  • - receipts on payment of utility bills;
  • - United cash and settlement centre;
  • - city phone book.
To find the data of housing maintenance office that corresponds to your house, carefully examine incoming receipts on fee of housing and communal services. Perhaps, any of them you will find the required phone number or the address of the desired organization.
Pay attention to signs with useful phones, quite often located at the front door. Inquire of janitor, cleaning your yard, or cleaning ladies, cleaning your porch.
As the housing maintenance office is usually located in the area, for the operation of homes which meets, just ask around the neighbours where she was. As a rule, local residents are aware of the location of the housing office and will be able to give you the address.
Call the receiving of the administration of your district, ask them to connect you with a Deputy head for housing and utilities. Check the phone right organization, his Secretary.
Demand the information you need in a Single settlement and cash centre (ERKTS) or Unified information and payment centre (EIRC), in which you make monthly utility payments.
Please contact REMP (repair and maintenance municipal enterprise). At your home will help you find a responsible housing office.
Take advantage of the Internet: go to the official website of your city, look for the section "Housing and utilities" and call one of the phones provided there. What's your address of residence and ask for the right information.
Dial the number of a single information service 09 and ask them to give you the same phone service of the main city Department Department of housing and communal services. By calling to find out from the operator what the housing office is your home.
Try to find necessary information in the local telephone directory. Usually it contains information about city utility services, so you will likely find the data you need.