Inquiries. Information about useful phones should hang in each house, the entrance. Also data from the address (or phone number) of the management company are specified in receipts for payment, usually a "phone". If your house is in charge of the management company, most likely its contacts is on the Internet. But sometimes to find the housing office can be difficult, as if it was a hoard. The receipts often mention only the number of the housing Department to look for the address and phone you have to yourself. Ask your neighbors, ask the cleaning lady or the janitor or nearby your home. May address known to the pensioner from a neighboring apartment. Sometimes this is not enough.
Call the reception of your neighborhood or municipality. Ask the Deputy head for housing and communal management. Try to update the phone from his Secretary. If it does not, please contact REMP (most likely, you back and forwards). In Rampe at you will find the company that works on your home. What to do if you did not help in these instances?
Go to the billing centre (or ICC in some areas) - there is a phone to be sure. Pay attention to your problem media. There's nothing worse than a reprimand. If about your problem write in the Newspapers, or talk on TV, the response from the housing Department, most likely, guaranteed. Also the easiest way to find your utilities management - to visit the official website of the city, to call free local help, or contact Edinaya dezhurno-dispatching system utilities in your city. If you don't know phone free help in your city, alternatively, you can watch weekly social newspaper, where you indicate the phone.