You will need
  • - the statement;
  • help from law enforcement agencies;
  • - 4 photos size 3,5x4,4 cm;
  • - reference from place of residence;
  • - military ID;
  • - birth certificate of children;
  • - marriage certificate (divorce);
  • - the certificate of your birth;
  • - certificate from the registry office;
  • - certificate confirming citizenship of the Russian Federation.
If you had stolen passport or you have lost it, contact the law enforcement bodies with the statement for loss. Based on your statement you will be able to obtain a certificate confirming the fact of loss of the passport.
For the primary identity document, you must apply to the territorial branch of the migration service at the place of residence. In this case, you will be able to receive the new document within 10 calendar days. If you contact FMS at the place of temporary registration, to get a fast passport will fail as it will first check all data provided by you, and it will have to make a request to the migration service at your place of permanent residence. It can take quite a long time and the registration will be delayed until 60 calendar days.
To restore the lost passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation, the Federal migration service apply unified form No. 1P, it you fill out on the spot in the presence of the employee of the FMS. Please submit a certificate from the police confirming your appeal on the fact of loss of the document. In addition, you'll need four photos sized 3,5x4,5 cm color or black and white, the receipt on state duty payment in the amount of 500 rubles. Citizens who wear glasses need to take photos in glasses with light glasses.
At registration of the passports to include additional information. These marks will need a military ID if you belong to the category of conscripts are in the reserve or in the military age. Be sure to present a certificate of residence confirming registration, marriage certificate, divorce certificate, children birth to 14 years.
Turning for a passport at the place of temporary registration, you'll need to present a birth certificate or a certificate from the Registrar, and a certificate confirming Russian citizenship.