You will need
  • notification;
  • - the contract;
  • - the act of transferring;
  • - an application to the Department.
If the sale of a privatized room, decorated in the property, and you are the owner of one of the rooms of a communal apartment, the sale you are required to give written notice by sending a registered letter with the investment inventory and notarized document detailing the terms of sale, price.
Your right you have the opportunity to use within 1 month. If neither you nor the owners of the other rooms have not expressed a desire to redeem the sold part of the communal, the room owner has the right to sell the house to another person. If you have expressed a desire to purchase sale the room, make a written or notarized contract of sale and register the ownership rights, by application and package of documents to the Federal registration service.
If a room in a communal apartment is sold and you on the sale no one writing were not notified, you have the right to address in Arbitration court with a claim to cancel the transaction and redeem the room, for legitimate reasons, taking advantage of its preemptive right.
Privatized room in a shared apartment may not be sold, but if tenants evicted from it, you can take advantage of this, contact the Department of housing policy application, which indicates your desire to buy the vacant room.
The Department is required to provide you the vacant room in a communal apartment, selling on favorable terms. It is also possible that the owners of the other rooms will purchase the vacant Department room in a shared property and will use it for joint purposes, in practice, this happens very rarely, but theoretically is possible.
According to the law "About the resettlement of communal apartments," in the vacant room does not have the right to give other residents who are on the waiting list and if nobody has expressed a desire to acquire it, the room is empty, as the question about its use at the legislative level is not resolved. If you are not able to buy a room, but stand in a queue as in need of better housing conditions, can provide you the vacant room as housing, which will improve your conditions. The rights in turn to obtain other housing, you will lose.