You can issue the contract of social hiring real estate you have available, to the buyer.
This agreed with the buyer, you register it in your apartment under the contract of social hiring. Between you receive a specified amount and then leave the apartment. After that the buyer will be able to issue the contract of social hiring the apartment in his name and to privatize its ownership.
You can first to privatize their apartment themselves, and then already to sell.
Assemble documents are needed for this:
- extract from the house register about the registered in the apartment people (including all children);
- birth certificates of children passport and adult family members;
- if you have moved since 1991, a certificate from the former place of residence on participation in privatization;
- the contract of social hiring the apartment and other documents on it;
copies of the paid receipts for utilities.
Then submit all these documents to the Department of Housing policy and housing of your city and write a statement on the privatization of the apartment. After the decision of the municipality in management of Federal registration service register your right of ownership. Pay all related fees and charges. After the privatization, as the owner, engaged in the sale of the apartment. Now you have the right to do with your apartment that you want. Be it a sale or exchange.
To sell an apartment in a short time, please contact the Agency. Experts will help you not only find a buyer, but also save time. If you have no time to collect information about privatization - the Agency you can also offer an exchange. You will need to exchange their homes for a buffer is the premises owned by the firm involved in buying and selling real estate. You and the buyer apply for exchange to the state organization. And wait for permission. After receiving permission, the buyer gets your apartment . Don't be afraid of such transactions, it is quite beneficial and convenient.