You will need
  • - passport;
  • - birth certificate and its copy;
  • - the original receipt about payment of state duty for making corrections and amendments to records of acts of civil status;
  • - a document confirming the grounds of any change or corrections.
Make a phone call to the Department of Registrar of where you received the certificate on birth. Let your request and check the necessary information about the possibility to make changes or corrections to the record of civil status act. Find out what time it will be possible to file such an application, specify the size of the state duty.
Come at the appointed time in a Department of the registry office, take your passport, certificate of birth and a copy of it. Write the statement to the supervisor about corrections or changes in record of civil status, enter the reason for the corrections or changes. Attach to the application a copy of certificate of birth, a document in which you need to make changes (for example, the act of paternity), the original receipt about payment of state duty.
Call in the registry office at the appointed time on the processing of your application. If the document is decorated, contact the office of the Registrar with a passport for his receipt. A new certificate of birth shall be issued in accordance with articles 72, 73 of the Federal law "On acts of civil status" for a period of from one to three months from the date of filing your application.