You will need
  • - application for raising you to turn;
  • - legal documents.
Prepare documents that confirm your status is invalid (the conclusion mediko-social examination, a certificate from the pension Fund indicating the size of your pension).
Gather documents proving your right to improve housing conditions (for example, an extract from the house register, a certificate of family composition, the extract from the cadastral passport and a plan of the apartment).
Write a statement in the prescribed form with a request to put you on a queue to receive free housing at the local office of the administration. Check the list of required documents (your passport is mandatory in this case).
You can register and place your work (if you're a working disabled person), presenting all the documents. The law allowed a situation where a disabled person (or the parents of a childwith a disability) are in line to receive free housing in both places. In this case, you will need the following documents: application form; passport of all family members, their birth certificate; SNILS and INN; the certificate on the conclusion (or termination) of marriage; supporting documents for benefits; stating that you (your family) there are no other residential premises; information about the level of income of family members.
You can add your own funds to be allocated for housing subsidies and to buy an apartment or house a greater area. If the home purchase is made at a cost less than the amount provided by the certificate, the remaining money to the disabled person at hand had not been given.
The variant of acquisition of apartment at the expense of the municipality and the subsequent granting under the contract of social hiring. If the person has not used a private right of privatization, the housing can be purchased.
If for medical or other testimony you (or a disabled child) will be in the near future be placed in state specialized institution the right to use the flats will be lost in six months.