You need to obtain the consent of the administration of the schools to accept your child. If he lives in the new town, and the school is located at the place of residence, it shouldn't be a problem. But if the institution is not in your area, you may be denied because of lack of space. In this case, visit the district office of the Department of education and sign up for a turn. The second option is to rely on the responsiveness of the Director and offer to provide sponsorship.
If you want to transfer the child from usual school in the Lyceum or gymnasium, he offered to undergo testing to determine whether he will cope with the increasing workload. In such institutions increased the number of lessons and homework. The level and complexity of tests will depend on the age of the student and status of the new school. In elementary school the child will be offered a job interview with a psychologist and teacher. In middle school it can be tested in all school subjects. To get into senior classes may need to pass a real exam. In this case, can help the preparatory courses in the same school.
If you have passed these stages, and the new school can take your child, take the Secretary's certificate confirming this. If a private institution, you will sign a contract. With this certificate or the agreement please contact your old school and write at the Director's request to transfer to another school.
After the signing of the transfer order you are required to issue a private matter of the student, stamped by the school and signed by the Director and a medical card of the child. If you are translating in the middle of the school year, take more extract current estimates, is also certified. If the books were purchased by the school and take them to the library and get help about it. If the city where the child will live, is located in another area, you may need a new medical insurance policy.
Now with a set of documents go to the new school. The administration will issue a letter of acceptance your child. Then you can start visiting a new school.