To obtain a certificate, contact the interregional Association of driving schools. After completing the required lecture course you will receive a certificate that gives you the right to teach driving at a driving school. As necessary, attend seminars and refresher courses. If such an Association in your area, try to contact the driving school ROSTO. Some of them may be eligible for training driving instructors (trainers).
If you teach driving you are going private, preoborudvat car, setting it on the extra brake pedal, and clutch (for cars with manual gearbox). Produce the conversion of vehicles specialized technical centers that have a license for this type of service. They have to give you the necessary package of documents for registration car in the traffic police.
In the regional Department of the traffic police take the statement of changes in the design of the t/c. With your completed application go to the chief of police, who signs it and directs you to the passage of a new inspection and a new certificate of registration of t/s. In the new certificate of registration must indicate that the vehicle is equipped with duplicate driving brake and clutch. Also, you must issue a certificate of compliance with vehicle safety requirements.
The equipped vehicle to teach privately and at a driving school. If you want to give private driving lessons, you must register as a sole trader and register with the tax Inspectorate. Additional licenses are necessary, as educational services are not licenced. Make extended insurance coverage with no limitation on the right to control the car.