Apply for refund of overpaid state tax in the authority to perform the legal acts (does not apply to relations in the consideration of cases by courts, arbitration courts, magistrates). Specify the details of where you need to make a return.
Apply to the tax authority on the return of the state duty.
Please include the original documents on payment of state duty (payment order, receipts) upon return of the registration fee, attach copies of the payment documents.
Attach a certificate from the court for the return of the state duty or the judicial act (definition of decision), which indicated the need for a refund.
On the basis of complaints received, the authorized body makes the decision on refund of duty, shall notify the payer.
Within one month from the date of filing of the application and required documents state fee is refunded to the payer.