- Beef tongue - 1 PC;
- Onions - 1 head;
- Sour cream - 1 tbsp;
- Hard cheese - 250 g;
- Mushrooms (champignons, oyster mushrooms) - 200 g;
- Tomato - 1 piece;
- Salt, pepper.
- Language boil in a large pot until fully cooked. Cooking language is necessary only as a whole without cutting into pieces, otherwise you will lose all the juiciness. Cooking time 2-3 hours depending on size. A knife in the cooked meat must be logged in as the oil secreted juice should be completely transparent.
- Boiled tongue should be cleaned. To do this, put it in a bowl under running cold water and remove skin with a knife. The skin separates easily due to temperature changes.
- Slice the tongue along with thick slices of width of about 1.5-2 inches. Baking tray lay with foil and spread on sliced tongue.
- Wash mushrooms in cool water. It is better to take the artificially grown mushrooms, such as champignons or oyster mushrooms, then you will be sure that the dish is secure. Chop the mushrooms in small cubes, fry in a pan with a drop of oil to the complete evaporation of excess fluid. Salt, add black pepper to taste.
- Onion peel, finely chop and add to mushrooms. Sauté for 5 minutes until Golden brown, then pour in half a Cup of sour cream and keep on the stove for 5-7 minutes more until the moment when the cream thickens.
- Tomato cut into large rings, place them on pieces of language. Top carefully with a spoon spread the mushroom sauce. Sprinkle mushrooms grated cheese and put in a preheated 200 degree oven. Bake 20-30 minutes, since the products are all almost ready.
To supply language on-kupecheski is possible with any side dish, but best of all it goes well with rice Hawaiian (with vegetables).