The truth about fat
Very few people know that fat is of 2 types:
- subcutaneous - superficial, lying directly under the skin. It is a gentle/loose fat, the one that can touch and "pinch". Usually there in the lower part of the body, forming a figure in the shape of a pear. Abdominal such fat approximately 80-85%;
- visceral - the fat surrounding the internal organs of each person (heart, lungs, liver). Visceral fat is found in the human body in the amount of 10-15%.
Is inexact to believe that if lean people there is no subcutaneous fat layer and the internal fat. Visceral fat they have, and this could be a big problem.
The fat of the body is necessary to ensure vital functions. The whole question -in the amount of visceral fat. People with stomach internal fat a lot more than you need. This fat is not just "dead weight" in the body. Excess visceral fat negatively affects the functions of the human body. In large volumes it may be a condition for the occurrence of the following diseases:
- metabolic syndrome;
- varicose veins;
- hormonal disturbances.
Proper balanced diet and active lifestyle will help to prevent the accumulation of both subcutaneous and internal fat in the abdomen.
The secret of belly fat – proper nutrition
In order to reduce the amount of body fat, you need as often as possible is. Instead of 2-3 large and abundant meals, you need to eat 4-5 times per days in small portions.
The process of losing weight starts, if you reduce daily calories by 10-15%. The average number of calories per 1 kg of body weight for the average person leading a sedentary lifestyle, should not be more than 30 kcal. That is, if you weight 80 kg caloric daily intake is around 2400-2500 kcal. To lose weight caloric content of the menu should not exceed 2100-2200 kcal.
With each meal you need to take a lean protein (egg whites, lean fish or chicken). The carbohydrate component of the food should be complex carbohydrates - oatmeal, buckwheat, brown rice. In the second half of the day consumption of carbohydrates is minimized.
When planning a diet you need to adhere to the following ratios of carbohydrates, proteins and fats:
- protein – 35%;
- complex carbohydrates – 50%;
- unsaturated fats – 15%.
A balanced diet will solve the issue with fat in the abdomen by approximately 70%. The remaining 30% is enough exercise.
Effective exercises and aerobic activity
Every owner of a substantial "abdomen" should realize that the miraculous techniques for quick relief from the stomach simply does not exist! In 3 minutes a day or 10 days, it is impossible to get rid of fatthat has accumulated over the years. To get rid of belly fat we need to prepare for long term work at least 3 months.
Most powerful firming and fat-burning effect have the following methods:
- abdominal exercises;
- interval training.
Abdominal exercises aimed at the development of the abdominal muscles. But crunches will not help in getting rid of fat, excluding aerobic exercise and proper nutrition.
According to research of experts of Institute of biomechanics, San Diego, the most effective abdominal exercises are: Bicycle, lying on the back; leg lifts or knee with an emphasis on uneven bars, twisting on fitball.
The number of sets 2-3, reps from 15 to 20 in each approach.
For a flat stomach the best static exercise is "vacuum". Step-by-step technique of the exercise:
- Starting position – standing on the floor on all fours. Relax your belly and take a deep breath.
- With effort exhale maximally retracting the stomach. Lock this position for 5-10 seconds.
- The number of repetitions of 10 times for 3 sets.
Aerobic activity is the most effective way of burning calories and reduce fat mass in the body. To aerobic training includes Jogging, walking at a speed of 5-6 km/h, exercise bikes, bike rides, swimming in the pool with high intensity.
Aerobic exercise should be performed at least 3 times a week, with a load duration of 40 minutes. To achieve the greatest training effect is very important target heart rate zone. The value of the heart rate from 65 to 75% of maximum is the most effective for weight loss.
Interval training allows in short terms to get rid of excess weight. This training is built on the alternation of exercises of low and high intensity. For example, you can conduct interval training according to the following scheme:
- Light jog – 5 minutes.
- Running with a maximum speed of 2 minutes.
- Again a light jog with the transition to maximum speed.
The duration of alternations should not exceed 20 minutes. According to experts, 20-minute interval training can replace 45 minute sessions on a stationary bike.
Quickly remove fat from the stomach only when proper diet and regular exercise. Balanced diet, regular and intense enough workout no less than 3 times per week will allow you to obtain not only a flat stomach, but also greatly reduced risk of dangerous and deadly diseases.