You will need
  • - The passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation;
  • - birth certificates of children;
  • - certificate of marriage (if any);
  • - a document confirming the citizenship of the child;
  • - SNILS.
Find out the address of the Pension Fund office in your city, neighborhood, and work schedule – will not be very pleased to come at a time when Foundation staff have lunch or have gone home.
Collect a set of documents that you need. Among them mandatory you need: a Russian passport, birth certificate (adoption certificate, if any, took place to be), certificate of marriage (if any), a document that tells about the Russian citizenship of a child (meaning a child who gave you the right to registration of the parent capital – the second, third, etc.), and social security number – and your children. If the social security number is not received, not to worry – you will have the opportunity to issue directly at the time of registration of the parent capital.
If your place of residence differs from the place of residence and the documents you submit at the place of residence, you will need to attach to the passport, the certificate on registration at the place of stay.
If you are first time married (or married), then, in addition to the above documents, you will also need a certificate of divorce and certificate from the Registrar on form f-28 (certificate of first marriage).
If you are a father, this does not prevent you out on the parent capital, despite its name. It happens in case of death of mother or deprivation of her parental rights. You only have to make a standard package of documents a copy of the death certificate of the mother and the court's decision to declare her dead (in the case of death) or the documents which confirm that it was deprived of parental rights or she has committed a crime against the person relating to her child (the court decision).
If dead or deprived of parental rights and the father and mother (this, unfortunately, also happens), maternity capital may issue and the children (with guardians). In this case you will need documents that confirm this.
Make copies of all documents. Copy of passport pages with personal data, registration and information on children, if they are included in your passport. Other documents usually consist of one sheet and copied completely.
The Internet to find the website of the Pension Fund of Russia, there after download and print the application form, complete it at home. If you can not access the Internet or print a document, do not worry – you will be given an application form in the Pension Fund there and fill it. The completed application is applied to the package of originals and copies of your documents.