You will need
  • - passport details;
  • - the statement;
  • - authorization to submit the request.
Documents confirming the fact of marriage or dissolution of marriage is the certificate of marriage or of dissolution of marriage issued by the territorial bodies of the registry office.
Ask the person to present a passport, which must be entered in the relevant stamp the marriage or the termination thereof. Also the main document that certifies membership in the bark or its termination is the certificate of marriage or certificate of divorce.
Ask neighbors about a particular person. As a rule, hide marital status, living together or, on the contrary, razehalis, very difficult. Having listened carefully to stories about the life of a person, you can learn many details.
Please contact the Registrar's office at the place of residence of the person, if you are sure that the marriage was or was terminated there. But keep in mind, marriage may be on the territory of Russian Federation and has no reference to the place of residence. Also, if the couple divorced in court, then the marriage will be considered terminated from the date of entry into force of a court decision, and it may not yet be recorded in the Registrar's office.
But the Registrar's office, as well as the housing Department, are not required to disclose information deemed confidential to the individuals. This information is given to the requests of the relevant authorities or by court rulings.
Contact the police and write a statement saying that the man is hiding from paying child support or paternity. It will be the basis for initiation of proceedings and permission to submit appropriate requests for the establishment of the marital status of a person.
Hire a private investigator who has the authority to submit requests to various authorities, and who will carefully collect all relevant information about a particular subject.