The essence of the law on dacha Amnesty

The decree law was approved by the simplified procedure of registration and registration of land plots allocated for villas and residential and non-residential buildings, which citizens built on them. This act, the state can stimulate private construction, but also tries to ensure that the real estate, existing in fact, was included in the state cadastre was signed. The latest amendments to the law on dacha Amnesty extend its term until January 1, 2015. If you have not issued the certificate on the ownership of cottage or garden plot, as well as on the buildings erected on it, you still have time before then.

What are the documents required to register the land

After 2001, the land owners received them already after information on land was included in the state register of real estate, so the dacha Amnesty, mainly for those gardeners who have received plots until 2001. In the list of documents that you must submit to the bodies of Federal registration service includes:
- documents of title to the land;
- cadastral plan of the site, which has a scheme of its boundaries and specified area;
receipt about payment of state duty. You need to make and attach to the documents a photocopy of it.
The land plot will need to be done in that case when you plan to sell it, to formalize land property on dacha Amnesty is possible without it.

What documents do we need to place country houses

Land and buildings on it you can issue at the same time, if the land is already decorated buildings need to register separately. Documents are needed for this depend on the type of construction, if it is a temporary structure, it will be enough to present the cadastral plan for the plot, to make a Declaration and pay the state duty. If it's major private residential house, you will need to submit the following documents:
- the cadastral passport of the house and draft him (if available);
- certificate of land ownership (if the land is already issued);
receipt confirming payment of state duties and its photocopy.
You can refuse in registration of a land plot and buildings on it in case of failure to submit all necessary documents or when the plot is in any conservation area.

As you can see, you don't have to collect a lot of certificates and permits, make technical passport, etc., so it makes sense to hurry to get under the law on dacha Amnesty.