You will need
- - identity documents of all parties to the transaction;
- - extract from the cadastral passport and copy of cadastral plan;
- - certificate of ownership of the apartment;
- - notarized authorization from the parents, guardians or legal representatives of the child;
- - extract from the house register and a personal account;
- - the decision of bodies of guardianship and guardianship;
- - the contract of purchase and sale and the act of reception-transmission;
- - receipt about payment of state duty;
- - application to the registration center.
When buying an apartment, check the certificate of ownership of housing, with personal identification documents of parents, guardians or legal representatives of a minor owner.
The most important document when buying an apartment, the minor is a decision of bodies of guardianship and guardianship. This document is an authorization from care for sale housing ward. All minors, incapacitated and ogranichenno capable citizens is ward, as they are unable to defend their own interests, so the decision on the alienation of housing has always carried the bodies of guardianship and guardianship.
The decision on the sale is only in the case of a minor the owner will provide property of equivalent living space. If child is taken into state care with accommodation in a children's home, boarding school or other institution, the decree can issue to parents, guardians or legal representatives only if they will open an account in the name of the child and will make him equal flat amount of money.
In addition to this decree you should familiarize yourself with notary authorization from the parents, guardians or legal representatives of the child. And also ask them to show you an extract from the house register, which should be pointed out that all registered persons removed from the register and a copy of the account, confirming the absence of debts on municipal payments.
If all documents are in order, the transaction of purchase and sale is carried out according to the General rules. Enclose with parents, guardians or legal representatives, the contract of sale in written or notarial form. Create a written act of acceptance-transfer of property, submit all documents to the registration center, complete the application for registration of the transaction, pay the state fee. In one month you will become full owner of the apartment, and the transaction will not be recognized as invalid under articles and 3075 2965 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation.