- - Cell phone that supports MMS/GPRS
- call from mobile phone to the short number 0876;
- load the settings from the website of MTS (www.mts.ru) via an SMS message;
- enter settings manually.If you ordered the settings via SMS message, phone or from the website – wait for the message with the MMS settings and save them.
MTS subscribers can also send and receive multimedia messages to and from subscribers of other mobile operators.
Advice 2 : How to send mms to MTS
- - access to the Internet.
Advice 3 : How to get MMS to MTS Ukraine
- - mobile phone support MMS;
- - a computer with Internet access.
Advice 4 : How to set MMS to MTS
To configure MMS on Android
To setup mms on Android is very simple. Go to your phone menu and click the option "Settings". Select "Wireless & networks", then go to "access Point" and create a new APN connection.
To configure MMS on iOS
Such a system most often is on the iPad and iPhone. To configure settings for sending MMS go to menu, then to settings, then "General" and "Network". Next, click on "Cellular network". Enter access point (APN): mms.mts.ru username and password – mts, proxy server 192.168.192.192 and port 8080.
Configuration on other systems
For other devices, you also need to find settings section. Find the network and create a new connection. List the name, address, home page – http//:mmsc, data bearer – GPRS, access point – mms.mts.ru Protocol 192.168.192.192. The user name and password in both cases mts.
Setting up MMS automatically
To receive automatic mms settings send an sms to number 1234. You can call the phone number 0876. In a few moments will do the settings that you want just keep.