You can get youth or mass discharge (to the second), simply enrolling in a section and completing a series of standards for swimming. The time and duration of the swim will depend on the style of swimming. Contact your coach or to the tables in "Unified sports classification", to find out what regulations you must follow to get the third or second category.
These dischargeyou can get without meeting the standards, if you won in vnutrismennyh or intersectional competitions in the individual race or a team competition.
The first discharge can be obtained only in two cases:- if your section has the right to assign the categorys higher than the second (based on passed legislation).
- if you showed the results necessary to obtain this dischargeand, at the regional or city competitions.
The title of candidate master of sports (CCM) to even more difficult. There is already some regulations are obviously not enough, although they need to take mandatory. For this you need to show approximately the same results at the competitions of the rank not below the city (to confirm delivery standards).
Master of sports (MS) can be in the case if you not only passed all the requirements, but also showed appropriate results on the official regional competitions (or, for example, in the Championship of Moscow or St. Petersburg). In addition, there are other conditions:- the electronic timing system;
- composition of the panel of judges shall be not less than 3 judges of VK (Russian category).
The title of master of sports of the international class (msmk) get the athletes who participated in competitions of the European or world scale Championships, or Student Olympic Games) and ranked from 1 to 8 (25-dimitrovova pool – 1 through 6).
The title of honored master of sports (ZMS) are assigned to the winners of major international competitions.