You will need
  • - passports of participants of the transaction;
  • - receipt of payment of state duty;
  • - the documents confirming the right of ownership of the donor;
  • - documents proving the family ties of the Contracting parties;
  • - the donation contract;
  • - the cadastral passport on object of gift;
  • help inventory assessment (issued in BTI);
  • - other documents which may additionally require Federal registration service.
Donation is considered the most simple way to convey a close relative (for example, the future heir) house, apartment, car, etc. a Big plus of such a Treaty is that it does not occur the taxable income, i.e., the donee will not have to pay tax at 13% of the value given to his property.
To sign a notarized contract between close relatives is not required. Quite simplified version, that is, the contract of donationconcluded in a simple written form. The main thing - to register it in bodies of Federal registration service.
To the procedure of donation was considered as made in the Registration service must provide the documents: the contract of donation, title to the property, the certificate on state registration of rights on the object of donation, receipt of payment of state duty, the paper on the object of donation (cadastral passport, etc.).
In addition to the above documents, the Federal registration service may require some other documents that are mandatory will need to provide. For example, if you give your child a share in the apartment, which is part of the joint property of several people who do not have relatives, you will need their written consent.
If registered bodies will not have any claims to the made contract, then within one month they will register the contract of donationand the right of ownership to the donee the property given to him. At the appointed time the donor and the donee, appearing in person at the registration authority, will receive her documents.
And remember, the deed you need to register, comply fully with all requirements set forth by law. Otherwise, the contract of donation may be declared invalid.